- Great location for both young professionals and undergrads
- The C and D lines (green line) run conveniently through Brookline
- Washington Square, Brookline Village, Coolidge Corner and Chestnut Hill are all in Brookline
- On-street, overnight parking is NOT permitted
- A mix of Brownstone buildings and multi-family units
- Multi-families usually do NOT include utilities
- Brownstones usually include utilities.
- Due to its proximity to Boston, rent in Brookline tends to be higher
- Dog-friendly parks
- Pedestrian-friendly shopping areas
- Public transportation within walking distance from most apartments
- Easy access to Boston University, Northeastern University, Wentworth, Mass Art, MCPHS, Simmons, Emmanuel College and Berklee College of Music.