SALES & LEASING ASSOCIATE
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the idea of earning unlimited income with a little bit of hustle in a booming real estate market sounds remotely of interest to you, then please keep reading!
We're looking for motivated, enthusiastic, think-outside-the-box individuals to join our team as full-time sales and leasing associates. With an office located conveniently close to the large Boston colleges and universities, and a large number of exclusive listings, the rental market opportunities are huge. On the sales side, a company focus on investment properties, an in-house broker, and a property management arm of business gives team members a distinct edge in prospecting and securing substantially-sized listings throughout Boston. The close-knit team is excited to expand and has the bandwidth to invest in thorough training and mentoring for the individuals looking to join the team and kickstart their real estate career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect and generate leads to buy, sell, and rent properties.
- Take prospective clients to see properties.
- Present offers and mediate negotiations between clients, buyers, sellers, renters, landlords, etc.
- Promote exclusive and generally available properties through advertisements, listing services, open houses, direct mailing, email, and networking.
- Prepare leasing documents, sale agreements, and collect deposits and fees.
- Facilitate rental unit transitions when clients are moving in/out.
- Assist team as needed with some office administration and property management tasks.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The ability to earn an unlimited income in a commission-based role with no cap. In the Boston real estate market, the standard commission for an apartment rental is equal to one month's rent, paid as a broker fee by the tenant. The standard commission for a property sale is 2.5% of the final sale price. Thanks to the exclusive rental listings accessible only to our team members, you will be able to build a stable income within your first 12 months and from there, the sky's the limit!
- Flexibility and control of your schedule. While some evening and weekend work is the nature of the business, you are responsible for, and in control of, your schedule. This is not the standard 9-to-5 grind. At Advantage, your workload is always evolving and no two days are the same, which keeps things interesting.
- The benefit of joining a growing company early; huge growth opportunities. You'll be joining the team at a pivotal time as the company continues to expand its lines of business and increase company revenues. As the company continues to grow, so will your role depending on your commitment and level of interest.
NICE-TO-HAVE (BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED) SKILLS:
- Ability to work well independently, manage time efficiently, and take initiative toward growing your own business.
- Willingness to invest time and energy up front, hustling to build an income that will grow substantially over time.
- 1-2 years sales or marketing experience.
- A valid Massachusetts real estate license. [See below for information on licensing requirements and materials]
- Regular access to a car is helpful.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google G Suite tools.
- Ability to contribute well-timed, clever banter to office chatter is a plus.
- A positive attitude and perspective on a unique opportunity to build a lucrative career in Boston's real estate market.